Pages

...

back in the game!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010
a lot of people have been blogging about the workout classes they are attending and all the running they are doing. so i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and talk about what we've been doing! married life has been making us fat (it's true!), so something extreme had to be done...

we started p90x last weekend. it's a 90-day home workout program. we move the living room furniture around and pop in the dvd everyday! so far, it has kicked out butts, but that just means it's working, right?

zach really did well at plyometrics x, but stacey was better at yoga x!

also, stacey has registered for a half-marathon this february. it's the disney princess half marathon in orlando! so exciting! it's still a ways off, but by the time p90x wraps up, marathon training will begin!

4 comments to back in the game!:

Becca said...

I totally tride to do that move at yoga the other week...didn't work out so well for me. But I've got warrior poses down and the sun salutations-what what! Now if I can only slow down my ADD in those classes, I'll be set :) PS love the MSU posters on the wall! Just found mine and I'm looking for frames for some of them!

Becca said...

*tried. I can spell...

Krystina said...

zach has nice buns

The Greene Scene said...

i know ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...