Pages

...

Fall FUN!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Ok- where did October go??? Seriously... A lot has been going on it seems, hence my blog neglection. But here's a quick re-cap for the month of October:

We enjoyed visits from my parents and Zach's parents for the Mississippi State vs Florida football game! It felt amazing to win in the Swamp! Way to go Bulldogs! I wore maroon to church the next day! We are now members of Christ Community Church (Zach is even helping me in my 3-year-old classroom). I've visited a couple Arts Festivals in and around the Gainesville area- new friends plus crafts- so much fun! Zach finished up cardiovascular and pulmonary pathology in school, so he survived having tests every two weeks (gross!). We are now in the play-offs for intramural frisbee with the medical school team, the herniated discs (cute, right?). I've been traveling a lot lately for work- Chattanooga, Savannah and Charleston. I'm hoping my travels will one day take me to where my friends and family are!

My Dad flew down from Maryland to spend this past weekend with us. He was looking forward to warm Florida weather, and he was sure surprised by the cold! The temperature dropped 60 degrees over night. One day it was 95 degrees, and the next it was 35 degrees! Brrrr... On Saturday morning we went to Payne's Prairie. It's about a 3 mile walk round-trip, and we must have seen at least 30 alligators! Since we haven't had rain in quite some time, the water is really low, and the gators were out sunning themselves. Beautiful yellow flowers have grown where the river has dried up. We marveled at God's creation. Alligators are so prehistoric- so cool to see up close (but not too close!) Enjoy the pics!










We are looking forward to seeing family for the upcoming holidays. Thanksgiving in Pensacola, Christmas in Mississippi, and New Years at a bowl game (hopefully!)

0 comments to Fall FUN!!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...