Pages

...

My Favorite Things

Friday, April 22, 2011
So, I was thinking that I'd do a "My Favorite Things" blog every now and then. Thoughts? Pro? Con? Well, I've totally been digging everything on this list lately...


1. Green Machine Naked Juice. It DOES look really weird, but it is awesome! And I know there is broccoli on the front picture, but there are not veggies in this drink. It's a really refreshing green apple flavor Yum! I've been having these for lunch when I'm traveling.



2. KitchenAid Mixer. As you can probably tell from previous blogs, I've been baking a lot. And Zach even baked cookies the other night, too!



3. Five Fingers. Zach got a pair for Christmas and loves them. So I took the plunge and got some, too! My niece, Sierra, calls them "flippers". I haven't taken them for a run yet, but I've enjoyed wearing them around town.
4. Clinique Lip Smoothies. This is a treat for your lips! For me, a lot of glosses dry out my lips or aggrevate the situation, but this has vitamin C which apparently is a chapped lip remedy. I usually layer chapstick under a gloss but not anymore! It's a little stickier than I prefer, but I can apply and re-apply all day and have awesome feeling (and looking lips). Muah!

5. Fresh pasta. We eat pasta because it's fast, easy, and cheap. Publix has a BoGo deal every week on the pasta you boil. BUT if you can find fresh pasta (which you also have to boil) it will change your life. It doesn't even compare to the solid pasta you boil!
6. Lost. So I've caught the bug. I know I'm a few years behind on the Lost craze, but we started watching from season one and obsession is an understatement.


0 comments to My Favorite Things:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...