Pages

...

up in the air and on the road.... again

Monday, April 4, 2011
So, just an update- starting tomorrow I'm going to hit 8 states in 3 weeks! I'll try to blog along the way, but here is what is on the agenda:

  • Business trip to Little Rock/ Texarkana

  • Memphis, TN to road trip to Bulldog country with my sister-in-law

  • SUPER BULLDOG WEEKEND in Starkville!

  • Business trip to Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio

  • Easter in Pensacola with Zach's parents

If I get a chance, I would love to blog about this awesome treat I made over the weekend:



Banana Split Cupcakes- banana cupcake filled with fresh strawberries and pineapple, topped with whipped cream, chocolate ganache, rainbow sprinkles and a cherry (of course!). They are positively delicious (and adorable). And you read correctly-- I like banana flavored cake... this from the girl who didn't even have cake at her wedding because she doesn't like it. My taste buds must be changing again! What will be next...??? I did also make these wonderful roasted tomatoes (thanks, Jill!)- and liked them, too!


Sorry it's not such a great picture. I took it on my phone. I was not planning on documenting my first fancy cupcake recipe because I did not have high hopes. But look at this! Georgetown Cupcake should totally hire me!!

1 comments to up in the air and on the road.... again:

Jill said...

Once again you have made some DIVINE looking cupcakes! And I'm so glad you liked the tomatoes... Have fun road-tripping!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...