Pages

...

2011: ready or not, here we come!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
January has been a very busy month and typical of the rest of the year. We’ll just put this month on repeat and roll with it! Zach had his first test of the semester to engage his rear in “study mode”. I had my first (of many) business trips. Luckily, the test and my trip coincided nicely- I hope that happens more often!

I am now working on a USPS contract- think about it, how many post offices are there nationwide? We are working on sites in the northeast right now, and I’m excited that my work is bringing me near family and friends. The day job isn’t very glamorous, but seeing my loved ones makes it entirely more wonderful! I’m serious- not glamorous at all…

I climb up these to get the roof (usually icy)…
… to look at this.

I even got to see snow in South Carolina! Ok… that doesn’t count!
Confession: I love the organization. Each mail carrier has this little work space to get organized each day. I could be a mailwoman!
I’m home for a week before flying off to Delaware, Virginia and Maryland next Tuesday. I’m really looking forward to seeing family every night I’m away. Zach is even flying up the weekend after my trip, and we are going skiing with my Dad!

I haven’t been cooking anything lately, but that is going to change this week! Look forward to a blog post! Yummmmm

My half-marathon training is still trucking along. I scheduled a couple races to make sure I kept up my training, and I have a 15K this Saturday.

I’ve also been doing a Beth Moore Bible Study (love her!) We are on Week Three, and it has been an amazing journey so far!

Hope you had a wonderful January!

0 comments to 2011: ready or not, here we come!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...