Pages

...

hats for sale!

Thursday, November 8, 2012
so it all started when i had ankle surgery in august... i was unable to do a whole lot, so i turned to one of my favorite hobbies-- crochet! i know it sounds like something 80-year-old women sit around and do, but i've been crocheting since elementary school! i love making things with my hands, and it's also special because my grandma taught me all those years ago.
this is sweet judah sporting her bully hat!
(another baby girl of a certain head football coach may or may not also have one of these bully hats, too...just sayin) i have been consigning these hats at a salon in town, but my items have also been purchased by some out of town friends. so i'm now extending my hats to my blog readers! you'll find a new "For Sale" page just under my picture at the top that will take you to some paypal ordering options!  

0 comments to hats for sale! :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...