Pages

...

Printers Drawer Jewlery Display

Monday, May 9, 2011
On our honeymoon in Chattanooga, Zach and I found this printer's tray at an antique shop. I'm now kicking myself for now buying all the trays they had. I think it was only $15 or so. Anyhoo- here are the pics as promised...


I love it! I used to have all of my jewelry spread between 8,000 little jewlery boxes. I would open one up and just see a mound of necklaces. I was so overwhelmed, that I just wore my good ol' standby, pearl studs. This is my effort to actually wear the jewlery I own. So far, it's working! I've been pairing up cute earrings and necklaces with all of my outfits! Now that it's all laid out in front of me, I can see what I have to work with. Zach even picked out some earrings for me to wear the other night- how sweet!


Zach drilled a few holes, and I screwed in "mug hooks" to hang earrings in the little "boxes" and neckalces from the bottom.
It was ridiculously easy!
Have I mentioned that I love it.... =)


1 comments to Printers Drawer Jewlery Display:

Becca said...

Cah-ute! I have a picture frame that I've done to hang all of my necklaces...I need another one due to the fact that mine is overflowing! I love those boxes! PS I want to see more pictures of the rest of your condo! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...