Pages

...

fruit flies be gone!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
it's inevitable. it's summer. Grrrr.... the dreaded infestation of fruit flies.

I read about this amazing solution on one of my favorite blogs, keeping the kingdom first. I wasn't hesitant about trying it at all because I already had all of the ingredients, and you probably do, too!
This pictures is from after only one night! I've left it out for a few days, and the entire bottom is speckled with fly carcases. (too graphic, sorry!)

Funny sidenote: i made this while zach was up at the hospital. we use three different sizes of mason jars as drinking glasses. he thought it looked like juice, and he almost took a swig from the jar! devastating!

0 comments to fruit flies be gone!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...