Pages

...

sewing projects!

Monday, July 18, 2011
This is what I was up to this past weekend...

angel flutter sleeve shirt... this project was super easy! i even made a pattern to follow by taking measurements and drawing out the pattern on newspaper. I cut the lace shorter that I had intended, so i added a band of knit to the bottom. i'm really pleased with the the way it turned out, and best of all-- the fabric was only $5. this is my awesome, feminine $5 top!
i also crocheted/hot glued a super cute headband! check it out! this project only took me 5 minutes, and it really spruces up a ponytail day!
i made this receiving blanket for my new niece, korbyn. she's due next month, and we are so excited for robyn and alex! it's two layers of flannel with a crochet scalla






0 comments to sewing projects!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...