Pages

...

DIY Anthropologie Multitude Hair Ties

Tuesday, August 21, 2012
i had seen these hairbands  at Anthropologie but always thought they were cute but too expensive... until i found this great idea on pinterest! I made 35 hairbands for $7 (includes shipping for elastic). They were super easy to make once i found the elastic. this website has elastic in a wide variety of colors and ones with glitter! i bought several yards of the "fold over" elastic in 5/8th inch.
Anthropologie Multitude Hair Ties... $12 for 5 is $2.40 per hair tie. i made mine for 20 cents! they hold up my super thick hair great, and they look adorable on your wrist =)

1 comments to DIY Anthropologie Multitude Hair Ties :

Stasia said...

I want to try!!!! I have been wanting some of these... but could not justify the price... I might just have to make some time to be crafty this weekend! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...