Pages

...

Wish List

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
With Spring in our midst, I am getting antsy for a new toy...

1. A bike Central Florida has some great trails, and I would love to be able to take a day trip with the hubs to explore. But, alas, we are a single-bike household. In the fall, we had two bikes for a short period of time, and we rode them a couple miles to Gainesville downtown area for breakfast and a run. That was so much fun!

2. MacBook We've also been taking some great photos lately. It would be nice to have some good editing software (and the hardware to do it on)! I also have this on my wishlist.


3. TV Zach has been wanting a new TV for a really long time. This will probably be our first big purchase. I guess we do spend a decent amount of time looking at it...

4. Tablet Ever since Zach got his Droid X, he has been loving everything about Android. He'll talk about it, and it may as well be Portugese. I do not speak techie nerd, sorry! But he's decided that having a tablet would be the best way to take notes. Too bad he's just now figuring that out!


And last, but not least...


5. A pet! Really, I'm not picky, I'd just like something furry!






On a completely random note, if you are in the need for a smile today, just google the word "kittens". Trust me.

0 comments to Wish List:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...